Who We Are
When you have trusted your broker with your investment money, and you are betrayed, or you have suspicions that you have been a victim of negligence with regard to your investments, it is time to speak to a dedicated and persistent lawyer today. Our firm has helped many investors over the past three decades to obtain justice for our clients.
Our founding partner, Jonathan W. Evans, has been practicing law since 1975. Prior to being admitted to the bar, he attended and graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with an A.B. Degree and from the Southw estern University School of Law with a J.D. Degree. Mr. Evans is licensed to practice in all California state and federal courts. He is also licensed in NASD Securities Arbitration in California and other states. His professional memberships and achievements include:
- California State Bar
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Arbitrator for Superior and Municipal Courts
- Judge pro tem for Superior and Municipal Courts
- Qualified for referrals of securities matters on many State Bar certified referral services
- Included on the Southern California Super Lawyers list for securities litigation. (This group is selected annually by their peers based on high ethical standards, legal experience in their field and reputation. Those chosen to be on the list represent the top 5% of their profession.)
Understanding How We Can Help
If you have been burned by your broker, you may be hesitant to trust anyone. We understand your concern as we have had hundreds walk through our doors with the same concerns. We invite you to meet with us and give us the opportunity to show you how we can help and how we have helped others in similar positions.